Monday, September 19, 2011

A Simple Skin Tip

Today I wanted to share a pretty simple tip, to help you get beautiful skin! When I went to school for esthetics we got all kinds of great tips, from the simplest of things to the best products, to amazing treatments. I thought today we would talk about one of those very simple things you can do every day to help your skin & I promise it wont cost hardly anything.

This amazing tip is....Pillow Cases. When I first heard this I had a huge DUH moment, why didn't I think of this? So think about it. All those oils, dirt, & products that are in your hair. Not to mention left over make up if you didn't wash your face before bed, sweat, drool, anything from your pet if they lay on your bed, and pretty much anything else you can think of. They are sitting on your pillow cases, and your face is laying on them all night long. It irritates your skin, and can cause breakouts. So what you do, is go out and buy a bunch of cheep pillow cases [I prefer white ones since there is no dye & they are easy to bleach, but you can choose any color that matches your decor in your room] and then change your pillow cases often! At least 2 times a week. & you can save the fancy pillows cases that came with your bed set for when you want to show off your room! Now you have a fresh clean place for your face all night long. Now this won't be the one thing that will give you 100% perfect skin, but it will definitely help by keeping out all those impurities from clogging your pores and irritating your skin. It definitely helped me and made some difference in my skin!

Try it out, let me know if this helps you at all. Or at least makes you feel a little fresher and cleaner when you wake up in the morning :D

No comments:

Post a Comment