Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome

Hi there. I'm Lacie. I am a 20 something year old wife and momma to the two most amazing boys the world has ever seen. I'm also a daughter, sister, granddaughter, aunt & best friend. The Hubs & I have been together over 6 years, and married a little over 1 year. We have a 7 month old baby toddler. I'm a working momma [secretly wish I was a stay at home momma though]. We are in the process of buying our first home together & just loving life.  I'm also a licensed Master Esthetcian & currently working at a bank. long story. I don't feel like talking about that. haha. I live in wonderful Utah & happy to say I have a pretty great life.

I first started my journey into the blogging world over here on our family blog. The more involved addicted I became in the blogging world, the more I wanted to be part of this community of women! Better yet I wanted to join in the fun instead of stalkerishly [& yes I did just make up that word] reading a million blogs a day. I was originally going to do all this on the family blog, but the more I thought about it I didn't want to ruin that blog. That is my blog for keeping track of my baby's and family's milestones to turn into one of those fancy blog books. So I decided to start another blog. That's where the hard part began, what is my blog going to be about [mommy hood, skin tips, DIY, cooking/recipes, family lessons, ect]? I couldn't decide. So I tried thinking of a name. That didn't work either. After a couple days I was about to give up, I just kept thinking there wasn't something in particular I could do, im just a simple momma. & that is when the light bulb went off. I would start a blog about being a simple lady, momma, and wife. I wanna share my momma moments, my family and life lessons, DIY projects, some simple skin tips [cuz who doesn't love awesome skin??], some recipes here and there, marriage ups and downs, and whatever else I feel like sharing.

& that's me and why I started this in a nutshell :) I hope you stay and enjoy your time here!

Have a question? Just email me! imsimplymomma@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment