Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So I haven't done a thankful Thursday in a while. The last one I did was on my family blog. (you can check it out here.) But a few of the blogs I follow have been getting into Thankful Thursdays again, and it made me want to join in the fun!

Today, I am thankful for my Mommy!

My mom is my best friend ever and I can talk to her about anything. We have always been close, and often joke that she is my sister, and my poor little sister gets two moms! She is always there when I need her, and will bail me out of any problem I have. She is an amazing role model and I hope to be just as great a momma to Hudson as she is to me and my sister. I have been working with my mom since I was 16, so that has to say something right? I know back in High School there were days I didn't like her, but that is all part of being a teenager right? A gross, angsty, acne prone, think im all that, teenager. (oh im not looking forward to those teen years with my sister, or with Hudson). But thankfully those years go by quick!
Thank you momma for all that you do. I love you!!!




4 comments:

  1. Hi there!. Following you now through our blog hop!. Thank YOU for linking up. I have this relationship with my mom and it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop! Newest follower :) Moms are great right? You put it perfectly. BTW love the big hair in the picture above ;) Great post, thanks for sharing.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop! Following you now. Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you more then you love me,haha cuz the more you love me I will go one step above that <3!!

    ReplyDelete