Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

 The midnight premier was awesome :D
Although I was crazy to go to the midnight showing...I wasn't that crazy as to dress up!
There is always 'some sort' of dressing up & even though I expect it, it still makes me laugh
There were ladies in wedding dresses, and bloody babies, and lots of feathers in hair! (think, honeymoon scene if your wondering what for)

The movie itself wasn't my favorite of the series, but it's OK. There were a couple super cheesy parts (the wolves talking?! seriously it was like robo wolf) and this movie was really bloody! I couldn't watch the birth scene. Im way to squeamish. But I got over it, and I'm going to see it again with my mom & sister.

I really wish I would have gotten more pictures, but I was enjoying a night out w/o Hudson and didn't even think about it. But we got one in the theater, this is (From left to right) Janessa, Bethany, Tiffany, Me & Jessica. On the other side of Janessa is our Friend Austin he however didn't want any proof he was out at 'girls night' ;)

Have you seen breaking dawn yet? What did you think?


Also, have you entered my giveaway yet for a free photography session??
click here to get all the info

No comments:

Post a Comment