Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So very thankful

It's thanksgiving day in just over an hour!! Where has this year gone? I have super failed at thankful posts, but I'll try to make up for it the next few days. A friend I follow posted this as one of her thankful poets, and it's So true!

I am so very thankful to be able to be a mom. To be able to get pregnant with out having to really try ( honestly it ONLY took one time, I know exactly when I conceived Hudson) My pregnancy had a few scares, including right after I found out I was pregnant I got really sick and they said it was probably a miscarriage. I was devestated. But thankfully that wasn't the case. Also, little Hudson did have to spend some time in the nicu, but he is our strong little guy and is now a very happy healthy ten month old!

I have a couple cousins who have struggled with infertility. They have had miscarriages and spent literally years trying. Some were blessed with being able to get pregnant. And others were blessed through adoption. I don't know if I'll ever understand why people who truly deserve to be parents can struggle, while other unfit parents pop out kids like There is no tomorrow. I just have to trust the lord has a plan for everyone.

I am truly blessed and thankful for the miracle of life, and being able to create life. I love being a momma! I thank god every single day for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment