Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currently

Today Im linking up with Perfectly Imperfect for the first ever current link up! 

Don't forget to check out my post from earlier today too. :)

current book(s):
The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.
I finished her other series "The Mortal Instruments" and this is the prequel series.
Sooooo goood!

current playlist:
I basically just put my ipod on shuffle and see what plays!
But recently, it has been
Mae, Taking Back Sunday, The Starting Line, Cartel, Head Automatica, Fall Out Boy.

current color(s):
Yellow and Grey.
This was the colors of our wedding and I will forever love them!



current food/drink:
Seeing as I am starting my no junk food challenge [see my earlier post]
My new go to food will be fruit smoothies and iced tea!
current favorite show(s):
Big Brother, Bristol Palin life's a Tripp [don't judge] and the Olympics
current needs:
To not work 7 days a week anymore! I need a break.

current banes of my existence:
  Hypocritical people. Drama.

current celebrity crush: 
Channing Tatum
mmmm
 
current #1 blessing:
My amazing family, Hubby and son!
current indulgence:
Frozen Yogurt!


current outfit:
Currently...gym shorts and a tank top! HA!
And sorry...no pictures of that for ya. 
 
current excitement:
My birthday! just a couple weeks away!

current mood:
excited and determined
 
current favorite quote or verse:
 Every day is new!


current wishlist item:

A new camera

current favorite product(s):
The Image Vital C line.
Fell in love with them in school. 



                                                                       * all images courtesy google images*


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment