Thursday, November 14, 2013

34 week bump date



How far along? 34 weeks 4 days
Baby's size? Had my 34 week apt. on Monday. Doctor said he is gonna big a big boy like hudson and is pretty sure he weighs at least if not over 5lbs already!! Fruit size is a cantaloupe. 
Total weight gain: up 26 lbs! yikes....not that thats a bad thing. Im still very comfortable with that number but I gained 10lbs in a little over 3 weeks. 
Maternity clothes? Yes ma'm
Sleep: same...not much of it lol. the acid reflux has been pretty bad. and just getting bigger and bigger makes it hard to move around 
Best moment(s) this past week: halloween was fabulous, and we got our maternity/family pics done :) 
Miss Anything? Just the normal breathing, being comfortable. 
Movement:  lots of rolling around, and stretching. They can be kinda painful sometimes! I finally felt some hiccups last week. Only a couple times since, which is weird because Hudson had them ALL the time when I was pregnant with him.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope. :) glad that is all gone. 
Cravings: Cereal still, and anything pumpkin sounds amazing. 
Labor Signs: nope
Gender: little man
Symptoms:  braxton hicks every day, and acid reflux are the big ones.
Belly Button in or out? its basically all an outie lol 
Wedding rings on or off? off
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and emotional. 
Looking forward to:  thanksgiving. im sad I wont beable to stuff my face full...but i cant wait for pumpkin pie and scones! 
How is Hudson doing?: still being awesome! We finally got rid of his toddler bed and got him a twin bed. He has been really good with the transition. and talks/asks about porter every day :)

this was 33w4d

this was 34weeks exactly
I had never actually shot a real gun before. But I've been having weird dreams lately with people breaking into our house. So Tanner took my out to learn to shoot so I'm more comfortable. I was quite the sight! haha 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment